Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Relaxation does the body GOOOOOD


So here I am down in Orlando just kickin it to the maximum. I got down here on Monday morning and from the airport went straight to the rent-a-car place. Prior to my arrival we had set a reservation for a mid-size car. When I got to the place they made me sign the agreements and law contracts blah blah blah, which I don't think anyone really reads. I was just anxious to pick out what car i'd be driving. Outside in front there where 4 cars lined up, all supposedly mid size cars. When we were walking towards the lot, the man had pointed out this bright fruity colored Toyota Corolla. My initial reaction was "are you kidding me" hahaha. He asked if i wanted to upgrade and I was sure as hell not driving the blue fruit loop. The man told me the Charger was an extra $100 so I had to calm down and accept the fact that the Blue Beast was a mid-size car. I took it off the lot and then proceeded to PSU's practice. After telling some of the guys on the team i'd be rolling up in a drop top or something flashy, I had to hear the 30 seconds worth of jokes when meeting up with some of the guys but so what lol, we all got a good laugh.

I just realized this morning that NYE is coming up in just one day. I haven't even made any new years plans yet, but thinking about it this entire year has been crazy and went by wayyy too fast. Time will fly when you are having fun, and that is exactly what I have been doing this past year. Who knows what will come next? all I know is what I have planned and I know exactly what I have to do to get there. Faith, hope, and determination will be the main surges of energy of course.

Momma Bintz arrives tomorrow so I can't wait for that so I have someone to hang with down here and to get my first win in Monopoly vs. her lol...I'll be back on this mofo before the game hopefully =) HAVE A GREAT AND SAFE NEW YEARS EVERYONE.....K BYEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment