Sunday, January 3, 2010

Lights, Camera, BLACKTION!!!

Looking back at 2009, I say it went quite well for me. After graduating college in May 2008 I literally had no idea exactly what I wanted to do with my liiiiiiife. I always knew I was a talented individual, whether it be through sports, in the classroom, social events, knowledge about random crap etc. I had to find a way to put all my skills into a bag and use them for a purpose towards a promising career. When I started working for FOX it opened my eyes to a whole new world, the behind the scenes type deal. Instantly I picked up on what takes people years to learn in a matter of 3 weeks. Now I will always remember the people who were negative towards me saying I wasn't the greatest athlete or even being a semi dumb kid but hey, know this "I got a full-ride to college AND finished in 4 years as I said I would at age 14. So all the people who had something to say I tip my hat and say enjoy paying back your school fees for a while and shut yo' face pleasth. Anyway I looked back at 2009 and said wow I literally did a lot. Trips to LA, Arizona, Vegas, Florida multiple times, Ohio, San Francisco and probably a few more places that I can't even remember right now but I remember having a great time in the beginning stage of what looks to be a long, promising and very fun career. Putting most of my thoughts down on paper I have to say i really do cherish my Mother and friends for sticking with me through the thick and thin of my fast paced lifestyle.

It really is a tough task to be a friend of mine. Not speaking of myself as being on a pedestal or anything but I am aware of my constant attitude changes and me saying/doing things that aren't correct towards others, BUT with these 11 people they have always been there with me. Starting tomorrow I will be dedicating 11 separate Blog stories for the next 11 days about the people I cherish most in my life for just being there. It is always cool to talk to other people and them saying "let's catch up, blah blah blah" but I feel like there is just way too much going on for me to have time for back tracking. I guess that is just how I am, and i'm sorry if it offends anyone but I doubt I'll ever change my attitude in how I want to progress. I am now confident to say I know exactly how my future looks and there will be bumps and bruises along the way and I know these 11 people will be there for me when my time comes in the spotlight. Being an only child growing up without a father at hand I feel like it's only natural to look up to anyone who inspires you with either passion towards a goal or a great personality. With the new year and decade being at hand I am surely ready for any challenge that is going to be placed upon me whether it has to be taking the passenger seat in a project or even having to answer to a higher authority. It's game time baby and it has always been because I always have and will work harder than the next man or woman lol.

That's about all for me as of right now. I head back to New York city tomorrow morning where I'll be in the office for longer than ever working on what I do best...producing and entertaining. Be good everyone and you'll be hearing a lot more of me for some time to come =). K BYEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment