Thursday, January 21, 2010

Getting ready for a new chapter =)


Good lord, it's been over two weeks since I last posted something. I've been doing things here and there like hanging out with my friends, visiting PA to see my black friends for a few days and oh yea...getting accepted to film school!!! So yes, starting March 8th I will be a student at the New York Film Academy. I took a tour of the entire "campus" and met almost everyone who was there. Sadly I probably won't remember any names for when I go back.

It's a great feeling to know I have that ability to light peoples faces up when they hear about what I'm doing, with the documentary and the developments of my tv shows. I said as soon as I walked into the school that I've got a lot of things going on with my creativity and I feel like this school can tie all those pieces together. Let's hope it does the trick lol. Honestly though I am still not satisfied and I won't be until everything and I mean everything goes as well as I plan. There are so many things going on right now such as clinging to my daily work regimen and having to make the decision of getting my cat circumcised :( I just returned home today and I can smell his spray from being in heat everywhere. Yucky is one word to describe the stench in my apartment. Anyway I will try to keep more updates going as I get into Hell Week next week, and I'll explain that another time haha. It's time for me to get use to the evenings where I don't have a roommate anymore except my cat who is in heat and humps old shoes in the back of the closet. I hope everyone has had a good week and keep on clinging. K BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment