Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Everybody clap yo' hands...ch ch ch ch ch ch

Hands down Tuesday December Foist 2009 was one of my favorite days of liiiiiife. It started off with me heading over to the Apple Store on 59th and as it is always crowded the work crew had seemed to be ready for my arrival. I walked in head high after doing all my research and knowing exactly what I wanted. My first words were “I want a 15” Mac Book Pro and I want it now” Without hesitation we walked over to the laptop stand and began the purchasing process. Now with all the time and budgeting that was put into it, I had made a mistake. The program I wanted to add was what I thought to be $300. What I didn’t realize is that I searched for the upgrade of the original program which costs $1,000. A little bit of a set back but I’m in no rush for that as of right now. The Mac Book is primarily for editing the documentary which I will be continuing to film up until April 2010. So there you go, I was a happy ass bLaCk kid just skipping along the streets of NYC with my new purchase.
Obviously my day didn’t end there. My mom and I like to take time after a long day and grab a drink or dinner, so we get to see each other during the week with our very different schedules and all. So we went to Pershing Square after work and had some dinner. This great/amazing woman goes ahead and whips out these Knicks tickets for last night’s game. Going off track a little bit I have to mention that I can tell she’s my mother because no 1 else is on that type of level with such randomness and especially on a Tuesday evening. Anyway we took a cab down to MSG and went to our seats. The game was pretty much packed because the Suns had the best record in the league as of last night. Let me tell you, this game was amazing. I’m not really a hardcore fan of any sports team but in bball I know the Knicks so of course I rooted for them. This team just kicked ass and it was so entertaining and so fun.
It’s things like this that make me appreciate my life and the people in it soooooo much and I really have the greatest time, and that is why I only surround myself with people who can keep my mood in the green. Haha just a regular Tuesday night of my liiiiiife, it would be hard to find a 12th person that I could hang with hahaha but I’m set with my people. Anyways enjoy your Wednesday all readers…I gotta go play with my Mac Book!!!! K BYEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment