Friday, December 11, 2009

Florida, The bLaCk will be back


After a long wait, it is settled. PSU will be playing LSU in the 2010 Capital One Bowl on New Years day in Orlando, Florida. I can't go on and make predictions about the game because I have no idea what kind of talent LSU has, so i'll leave that to the experts. All I can say is that they are an SEC team which means they are very very fast. I wish they guys good luck and especially to the seniors in their last college game. As for me it will be the last game I get to film DC in a blue & white uniform, well unless he gets drafted by the Colts but y'all know what I mean. So this game takes place on New Years day, and for a party guy like myself I don't think i'll be out on New Years Eve sadly. A few weeks back I made my rule that I can't hang out anywhere unless 1 of the 11 homies are with me. I don't think any of them will be down in Florida so I'll stay home and watch the ball drop with the family. I'm real glad to be having the game in Orlando because I have a place to stay and i'm familiar with the area because i've been to the Capital One game many years ago as an N.C. State recruit.
I'll be flying down on the 28th and returning to the city on Jan 4th. so that little bit of heat for a while will be good for keeping the even skin tone and letting me wear my shorts n t-shirts outside. I still have a little bit of kid in me so i'll definitely be hitting up Disney for a day or 2 while down there and also be kickin it at City Walk. Until then this 22 degree weather will just continue to make my skin ashy and dry lol. Anyway it is Friday and i'll go off and be productive with my Liiiiiife. I'll catch the readers back on Monday soo ummmm K BYEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment