Friday, December 4, 2009

Another weekend of Liiiiiiife


Well the time is here for these guys. The Secaucus Patriots Football team has made it to the big game. Playing in Giant Stadium tonight will be a great experience for all these young dudes and I'm happy for them all. I wish I could just tell them all to cherish this evening and play your asses off. As for me I will be at Giants Stadium twice this weekend. Once tonight for the Secaucus game and again on Sunday for the Giants game vs the Cowboys. Again as I mentioned before, I'm not a die hard fan of any team but I will root for the home team of course. What makes things interesting this time is that I will be joined with a die hard Cowboys fan. These types of games are great because you can rub it in if their team does bad and if my team f*%#s up, I clearly won't care because I"M NOT A TRUE FAN lol. These weekends are just continually going to get better as the months go on, with more events and functions so i'll be keeping myself pretty occupied. Well at least until I start school again in March. As for Sunday evening we all know i'll be snuggled up with my cat for Animation Domination & will know where I will be going for New Years this year when the Bowl Selection airs. I feel like the reason i can't sleep besides the brain disorder "acute insomnia" is because I just have so much to do and so much to look forward to. There's a bright future ahead and I've got my wings open and ready to fly baby FLY! hahaha. I hope everyone has a great weekend AND i intend on posting a video soon from my new Mac Book because it's by far the best electronic device I have ever owned. K BYEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment