Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Take it Or Leave it...

Okay, so it is now Wednesday and this week has been going extremely slow. Probably because it has been a busy one and I've been trying to fix up my apartment a little bit. I wanna get right into this because I still have some more shiznit to do this evening. Anyway, two weeks ago I received a call from someone I didn't know who asked for me by my full name. At first I thought I was in some trouble because whenever someone asks for you saying your full name, you tend to think something is wrong. It was a friend of a friend who wanted to talk some business aka "showbiz". Immediately I got real defensive saying "who are you and how the F did you get my number" blah blah. I calmed down since I knew it was a call that was 2 important for an email. At this point in my day I was surprised to receive such a call and what the situation dealt with. After about a 20 minute conversation I texted my 11 friends asking what they thought about my opportunity. Even though I had my final decision in mind , I still wanted opinions from the people closest to me. For the most part they had some great feedback. I really appreciate the support I get from these people cause they're effing awesome.
I just felt like writing this blog because I've been having convos with people about their opportunities and options lately. What I tell them is that opportunities come daily, and they could change your life for better or for worse. In my case I declined something that would have taken me on a completely different route then the one I want to be on. Everyone has the freedom to do what they want, so when people say "i'm stuck here and I hate my job" nobody is holding you back BUT always weigh out the options if indeed you decide to jump at an opportunity. This all didn't make much sense but to me it does to me and it's been 4 days since I posted something so uhhhh there ya go =)

Tomorrow I'll be talking about the holiday season and how I'm just not a part of it haha K BYYYEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment