Monday, November 30, 2009

And guess when I heard that, when I was back home

4 days of eating drinking and living liiiiiife. My Thanksgiving weekend was freakin great; I had entirely too much fun lol. I spent a lot of time with old friends from Secaucus “hometown” peoples. Things really haven’t changed much since my departure but I think it’s for the best with the comfort zone of being home for a brotha like me. Things got kind of awkward when folks were asking for my phone number and if I changed it and all but I said “it’s hard to do your thing when everyone is surrounding” just meaning that I don’t need to be bombarded with random texts and calls that can be distracting from my work. It’s not being offensive at all, but there are just some people I don’t feel like talking to haha.
The only thing I hate about the long binge drinking weekend is the impact it does on the body once reality hits again. For some reason my hangovers wont kick in until I actually need to do something productive. There is a positive outcome from the consecutive nights of partying…I get to sleep! And that doesn’t happen on a regular night with prescribed medicines. Now I’m not the kind of person who will purposely destroy my liver in order to rest, so what do I do? I read and write and try to learn something new on my sleepless nights.
Real quick, I wanna talk about my Sunday afternoon. I headed down to the East Village in order to get some lunch at one of my favorite cafes (7A) which was lovely lol. After the meal I wanted to find a hat that I could purchase to cover my bald head. I walked for approximately 2-3 miles in a frantic search. I stopped in over 10 stores and found nothing I liked. I’m not the fashion expert so I needed to make a few phone calls for some help, so next time I go shopping I’ll have an expert rollin with me haha. Well well, it’s time for my bLaCkA$$ to get back on the grind of working on these projects. It’s My LIIIIIIIIIFE of having fun & working hard and I don’t accept anything less. I’ll be blogging about something random tomorrow so stay tuned…K BYEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment