Tuesday, November 17, 2009


I have made it back home. It wasn’t even two weeks that I was away but it felt longer than that. I was missing the buildings, cabs, snobby upper east siders and of course Frenzy Benz. Now I have returned to my happy place, my liiiiife. This past weekend was hilarious so me and Dan aka The Whitemaiin made a fun video to show the type of random shenanigans that goes down when I’m in town. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI3iUFLmPEw Anyway, what will go down this coming week?…well of course I have to hang out with my beautiful mother and grab some dinner in a fancy restaurant “Michael Jordan Steakhouse” cause that’s what we do lol. I’ll probably be under the radar this week while staying in the office attempting to write and edit some stuff, but I want to be ready for New Moon later this week. Being the cool person that I am, I got invited to the screening of the film before it hits theaters on friday but denied my ticket so I can re-unite with an old friend on Friday to see it in the new Secaucus theaters.
I have no idea where this Twilight obsession came from, but I guess the wolfs and vampires battling provides a large amount of entertainment for me. I was in a bookstore last week and seriously almost purchased 3 books from the saga, but came to my senses and proceeded to the coloring book section.
By the way I just wanted to thank everyone for their hospitality these past couple of weeks while I was in PA, and if you guys read this you know who you are I really appreciate it. There’s really nothing else to talk about for now so I hope you guys enjoy the video and I’ll get back on this motha fcuka very soon…have a good week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment