Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Encore...do you want more!?

Well well, the Penn State football season is coming to an end which means a large portion of the film is coming to a close. This coming weekend is Senior Day at beaver stadium which is the last home game for all the seniors on the squad. It's a moment for tears and celebration of making it through the collegiate athletic career. My senior day was a dud because I didn't get my proper send off but i'll stay away from that topic haha. For my man DC I wish him all the best for this game so he can excite the crowd one last time. Occasionally i'll read peoples status's criticizing and saying that the season is already over because of 2 losses and what not but it's just something to laugh about because these people have no clue on what they're talking about so I suggest they just stick to what they do and know pleasth.

Enough of the madness from me but I'm so glad my great friend and former roommate gave me the opportunity to film his final season and path to the NFL draft because it gives me a chance to learn and show others what it takes to be a successful quarterback in the spotlight. I am curious to see what bowl game the team will make it to this year because of course I will be there and it will be another "mini" vacation for my blackass =). This last weekend at PSU for me will be a good one and I hope to make the best of it because for the next couple months I will be on the road constantly doing my freelance work and filming more of DC training for his next step. I can't speak for the kid but trust me this documentary will be something completely different, and if you know me well enough you can't even begin to imagine what we have in store for the viewers.

Anyway I just want to say Good Luck with this last home game and for the futures of the seniors and my former teammates and whupp some Hoosier ass and then tell em Hoosier' daddy haha. A little corny but who cares. K Byyyyyyyeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment