Monday, November 23, 2009

FRIENDS, how many of us have them?

How many of us have them? I feel like everyone has their own take with what a friend is, and so do I. Let me just set the record straight right quick, I respect everyone even if I don’t like them very much or they don’t like me. Doing a recent reality check-up on myself, I locked down my circle of friends/homies/peoples or whatever you want to call it. Now the reason I did this is because I have found myself being in situations where I hate being somewhere and it’s because I’m not rollin with someone from my “Favorites List” on my phone. Like most people, I have set personal rules so now what I decided to do is only be out n’ about with at least 1 of my 11 friends lol. It may sound corny and all but I really don’t care because a friend to me (only child) is like a sibling of mine and I would do technically anything for them. I’m pretty sure these people I speak of know who they are.
I am aware I could come off to some people as a dickhead because I refuse to give out my number to most. But seriously I hate that awkward convo when it’s like “hey, give me your number and we’ll hang sometime” I mean come on, obviously that’s never gonna happen and when someone has your number and they call out of the blue its like knocking on a door that has to be opened hahaha. Another reason I’m talking about this is because these friends of mine have put up with me in one or more of my worst conditions while either having too much to drink or just being in a miserable mood and they honestly deserve an award for putting up with a tough cookie like me.
Keeping a tight crew is something I feel really strong about and these guys know it, when I have some more time I’ll come up with all new nick names for the 11 mofos just because I feel like it. That’s about all for today, hopefully gonna continue this excellent mood for the remainder of this short week K BYEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment