Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm takin off on the road, tell everybody that you know


Packing up the Camry and getting on the road (again). I said I was moving to another location, but I’m not permanently moving anywhere just going away for a couple of weeks to film these last 2 games of the regular season. I thought about going up to PSU on Thursday for the weekend and just driving back home and driving back up again for Sr. Day but that is just extra gas $, mileage, and 8 additional hours on the ole Cam. Thankfully I have some cool friends that will put up with me in the mean time. I considered staying at PSU the entire time but the parking situation would be completely annoying, so I decided to stay with a friend in Harrisburg which is only an hour 30 away from campus so that will be an easier task. There is a negative to me being on the road again, Frenzy Benz will be left behind =(. Every time I leave I notice the attitude change in my cat, like him ignoring me for the first couple of days we reunite to emotionally punish me lol. In time we rekindle our relationship and it’s all good. Wow I’m really obsessed with my cat hahaha.

Oh yes, our first day of staff writing for the cartoon begins on Wednesday evening which should be fun. This will be the time where I have other characters on the show throw in their ideas and opinions on what I’ve created so far. In recent reviews of what I worked on, some have said it’s a mixture of Seinfeld/Family Guy humor & that is exactly what I’m going for. I’m still working on getting this project into a comic book series which becoming a little difficult, but eventually I’ll find a way. Well that’s about it for now, some more random blogs will be posted more frequently now since I’ll have more time to think and ramble on about something. Until next time, take care pleasth.

No comments:

Post a Comment