Thursday, October 29, 2009

Goodbye 9 to 5...It's time to ROLL OUT


Well well well…It’s been a while but these last couple weeks have been real busy for a brotha. It was time for me to take matters into my own hands after thinking real long and hard (lol) and put my skills to the test so what did I do? Oh yes I turned in my resignation and began to take advantage of my knowledge and connections and take a shot at this entrepreneur thing. BLACKMAIIN PRODUCTIONS is getting ready to mobilize. This is like being the captain of a team all over again except I’m comfortable now more than ever because the entire team was recruited by me. What struck me as being the biggest boost for this career move was how I was raised. As an only child being raised by a single mother, it leaves a very short time in your life to grow up and become a man. You can ask anyone else that has been in those shoes, it can be very hard without a male figure teaching you the right moves and decisions to make in the early stages of liiiiiife. I honor, love, and respect my mother so much because I think she has done a hell of a job raising me, and has always let me make my own decisions. Of course I’ve made mistakes along the road dating back to when I was seven years old but I have learned from each and every one of them and it has put me in the great position I am in today. Now at the age of 23 I have made the 3rd toughest decision so far in life and throwing in all the marbles and I’ve never felt better or more motivated. Of course the “DC 17 Film” and “4103” are the first two of three projects we will be working on. The 3rd is yet to be announced but I can assure you it’s one to wait for haha. I really do appreciate my co-workers, friends and family for their support when I broke the news to them last week. I always have to thank the people who are/were negative towards me but my same new favorite line goes to those people “YOU’LL NEVER STOP AT ONE, I’LL TAKE YOU ALL ON” hahaha. Well then, giddy up and turn the page because a new chapter is ready to begin. I always said there are a shit load of ideas and creativity in this bald head of mine, and it’s about time I put it on display in a timely manner…LET’S ROLL

No comments:

Post a Comment