Monday, October 12, 2009

Any Similarity to Persons Living or Dead Is Purely Coincidental -- Except my show is clearly about PSU Liiiiiife =)


It’s about that time now to get back on track with the basics of “4103”. Most of the time I have spent working on this project has been developing episodes for the first season. Meanwhile all of the basic development ideas have been in the back of my mind, such as a setting, name of the school we attend etc. I’ve been in touch with former roommates/teammates to help with ideas recently and all of them have contributed with some funny ass ideas. This project is definitely going to take a while before I’ll ever release it only because I want it to be as close to perfect as possible. This isn’t an assignment that has a particular due date, so I have time to screw up and go back and fix mistakes instead of pitching a show that doesn’t make sense to executives or even myself. I got a chance to do an interview with the collegian news paper and for the 1st time talk about my cartoon development outside of my group of friends and colleagues. http://www.collegian.psu.edu/archive/2009/10/10/mag_teaser1_story.aspx
There is such a long process for developing a show and maintaining it, so even when a show isn’t very good, there still has been a shit load of work put into each and every episode made and I respect that aspect of it. In my case for developing this show is that it’s all me and only me as of now working on this project. This stage I believe is called the “development stage” so the pin-point ideas are being modified before I continue on with writing episodes because that’s the fun part of all this. I was thinking of doing a short comic book series online for the first few episodes of the show, just to give a taste of what kind of ideas I’m working with ova heah. Well for now that’s all I have to say about that.

PS. I love it out here in California but I will be at PSU for homecoming weekend to continue filming for the documentary and getting back together with old schoolmates for fun party times.

K BYEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment