Friday, October 2, 2009

Everywhere you look...


The dream continues on for the kid. After a long 4 day week I decided to take a day off to just recover mentally and not do any type of work, so I locked out the e-mails and put the phone away so no one can disturb my peace of mind. This will last for about 35-45 minutes lol. This is my last week as NJ/NY(er) before I fly out to SAN FRANCISCO next Thursday to expand my fan base and kick it west coast style. What will happen when I arrive is not known yet but of course the camera will be on hand and a few sets will be visited. Today is one of those "me time" days, so I decided to hit up the spa and get a nice Swedish massage and maybe go swimming for a little bit at the pool just to express how much I want to unwind...this is the LIIIIIIFE of a boss and I just wanted to express that =D. When will I return? no one knows, but of course I have to work and that's always a buzz kill towards the end of a trip. In my case it's all peachy though cause like Missy Elliot says "we run this" and yupp that's about it...I hope everyone has a great weekend and I want to say goodbye to all the people I won't see before my departure


Oh yea duhhh, I'll be at PSU for homecoming so someone might want to get me from the Toftrees airport on the 16th pleasth lol

No comments:

Post a Comment