Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm goin in for the kill, I'm doin it for a thrill


Iowa beat PSU in a disgusting fashion, big whupp you wanna fight about it lol. Ight so they won and now its over with, time to look ahead. I'm looking forward to this week anyway because it's my last full week as an east coast blackmaiin but I don't wanna jump 2 far ahead in liiiiife just yet. By the end of this week I get to bring the editing studio home to me so we can start developing the trailer for the film. As some people know I have developed my first cavity in 23 years and it is very painful, but my stubborn ass is either 2 lazy or loves to be working so I keep cancelling my dentist appointments. That's just the way I live though, very unorthodox and it would be wrong to change my style up so i'll just suffer for a little bit longer haha. This week doesn't have any real fun in store just a simple daily routine until Thursday but I will be taking off on Friday because I wanna chill with my people and my momma bintz before I go bye bye and also see my high school team play this weekend which should be interesting. Well that's about it, have a great week readers...stay tuned for another post on Wednesday or Thursday of this week pleasth....k byeeeeeeeeee
Oh yea here's the article that came out a few weeks ago if you missed it

No comments:

Post a Comment