Wednesday, September 16, 2009

bLaCk & bRoWn reunite in Pittsburgh

It's been a while since I got to post up something on the blog. I am "not allowed" to be on certain sites during the work day but I will defeat the system lmao. Anyways on Wednesday afternoon I'll be flying out to Pittsburgh PA to film some more of the Documentary and see my former roommate/ future co-star Dontey Brown play with the Cal U Vulcans on Saturday. It's amazing how this kid is playing in his 6th year of college but it's great cause he is a hell of a player. If you guys didnt know, me and Tey had our last adventure in Las Vegas http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjY6KTrqelk but now its time for some new material and new ideas to hit the web for our peoples laughing pleasure. He of course lived in the apartment with Dan, Daryll and I back in college so we all have major roles in the film. I'm keeping the comedic edge in tact because I like trying something different ova heahh. The days have been becoming shorter and shorter with the more work I've been putting into my projects but I am determined that it will all show by the time I'm finished...Ohhhh and my Kickball team is now 1-0, we defeated our opponents 23-3 and the Blackmaiin went 4-4 which is pretty decent for the debut I think so stay tuned because next week has a lot to offer with Hip Hop Honors and U2 concert and of course back up to PSU vs Iowabutts...

No comments:

Post a Comment