Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Express Yo'Self

Do it till you’re satisfied…whether it’s art, music, working out, doing crazy things, or just filming something…everyone needs that vent to express themselves in some way. I was itching like a fiend for the past few weeks to get back behind my miniature camera and film more of the documentary. If all is wrong and I’m in a bad mood, the flipping open the camera and clicking the record button can erase any problems I got on my mind. I imagine that is how anyone feels when they’re in the groove of doing what they love to do. This weekend was very fun and interesting for me. I had no idea people were paying attention to these projects I’ve been working on but I really do appreciate the support from peeps in the world of liiiiiiife. The people that know me personally know I am and always will be about having fun (unless you smudge my new $25 sneakers lmao) but the motivation people give me “love or hate” makes me work harder and harder. The work hard, play hard mentality is exactly what my life has been about for the past few months and there is nothing and I mean NOTHING that will slow me down J…Next week I get to fly out to Pittsburgh and do some filming for the movie and of course I cant wait for that because I’ll be reunited with my future tv show Co-Host Dontey Brown…so who knows what’s in store for that random week hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment