Monday, September 21, 2009

If you can't do it, WATCH ME :)


People have been asking me the past couple of days “Hey Black what in the world is Hollywood Week” well ill tell ya what it is. Hollywood week is something a few friends and I came up with a couple of months ago. Since we can’t just fly out to California and live that cool lifestyle, why not bring it to NYC. A small crew of out goers decided to paint the town every night after work is over this week from Monday through Thursday hitting up some exclusive clubs, lounges, events, and cap it off with the U2 concert on Thursday. This weeks episode of liiiiife may seem corny to a lot but only a select few can pull it off. Since we all have that “celebrity” look were just going to take advantage of it because it’s doable and fun at that. I mean if you don’t know who I am but u see a large black man in a fresh suit with a tall beautiful blonde your first thought will be “is that seal” lol but no its just your neighborhood friendly blackmaiin. This week has been planned for a while so wherever we decide to go out for a meal or a few drinks we have friendships with owners or workers at the establishments and have made it cool that we’ll be treated like VIP’s. I always say that I will never hold back and if something seems fun enough to do I will go through with it just to keep that smile on my face glowing. So stay alert for the new guy in town by the name of Roddamus Setterstrom aka my alter ego hahaha…and I cant wait until Friday to head back to PSU and watch them take on the Hawkeyes because payback is a biotch…I love u all and stay tuned ladies and gents, the bLaCk will be back

No comments:

Post a Comment