Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I don't sleep, looks like I have to live my dreamsth


Counting sheep, sitting in the steam room, late night walks, watching paid programming…insomnia is a biotch and yes I said biotch. Having insomnia is no joke but it can be productive at times and I take advantage of this so called “brain disorder”. It gives me time to hangout with fellow night owls. Some nights I’ll take a little ride down to the midtown Apple store and kick it there along with some other 24-hour spots (diners, underground clubs, etc). It’s always interesting to spark up conversations with other people who don’t sleep or who work graveyard shifts. This city is great for me to live in so I can stay occupied and be influenced by all different types of people. After taking many different sorts of medications, it’s not even worth taking more and more and possibly ending up like a shmoe on my bedroom floor on a Tuesday morning, so I keep myself entertained. My new website Blackmaiin.com will hold videos of random late night adventures with the cities finest night owls so people can share their stories. I do love to keep busy with every moment my eyes are open. I know soon enough when I’m in Miami or LA I’ll have my time to relax and be relieved of any duties but until then this engine is full steam ahead…stay tuned for some more frequent blog updates and I hope I’m keep all the readers entertained…HOLLA BLACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment