Thursday, August 27, 2009

Will The City Miss The Black Guy?

Ok, ok so the past 9 weekends I’ve been living it up in the city just causing mischief here and there, making new friends, clinging with old ones and just going about my semi-popular lifestyle. Now FOOTBALL SEASON is here and I think I need time to relax and go under the radar for the weekend because these next 5 months are going to be the busiest of my liiiiife. With the opportunity of having a lay low spot in Harrisburg Pa. I will be relaxing out there for a couple of days. It’ll be good to get some fresh air and not see buildings or cabs every other inch lol. Come next Monday The Blackmaiin will be back in full swing with a new attitude driven by a motor that can be matched by no man. It’s game time baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment