Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Vacation + recession = Staycation


When days are long… you’re in the office for countless hours staring at a computer screen… answering phones non stop just trying to enjoy a bagel, it’s time to look up and say “I need a vacation” its now the middle of August and that’s exactly what I’m gonna do. Im taking the next 3 days off to spend with my bestest female friend Jessica, who is also my cartoon animator. The last time we took a vacation was last December spending a couple days in LA for the Rose Bowl and NYE. It’s funny how we both work while talking via e-mail everyday, all day long lmao, but that’s what friends are for right? Now, even though we set up an itinerary for the next 5 days of liiiiiife I doubt we’ll stick to 50% of what’s planned. With both of us being in this working world for over a year, it’s time for a little breakbutt and I need to have my friends visit me or else ill lose what’s left of my mind…Stay tuned for some fashionable action from the Blackmaiin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment