Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Kickball Season Countdown...


The season begins on September 13th...6 games...Sunday nights....LIIIIIFE.


We had our social last night on the lower east side just to talk game plans, have a few drinks, and do a little bar trivia "which I'm not very good at" I really can't wait for this season to start because our team consists of all run down PSU athletes hahaha, which makes it fun that our school has a bond that is still connected years after college is over. Of course I'm the only black guy on the team :) so that gives us the "intimidation" factor over our opponents.


I recently went to my gym and asked a trainer to take me through a kickball workout, he stared at me and laughed "what the hell would be included in a kickball workout!?". He saw the serious look on my face and we immediately began doing kicks and leg exercises to get me into peak fitness before the season starts. When there's a sport I play I need to be physically and mentally ready. Of course I havent played since 5th grade on the Clarendon school basketball courts but times have changed since then, only Sep. 13th will show if the training is successful hahahaha....I'M READY TO GO!


No comments:

Post a Comment