Monday, July 5, 2010

We done gone to the Zoo


Alright so I haven't really been keeping up to date with the blog (as always) but c’mon son it’s the 4th of July weekend and the cool kids are in town. It’s been an eventful past couple of days with writing, filming, a zoo visit and baseball games. I’ll just focus on one of those topics since it’s something I haven't done in many years. Just this past Wednesday we went to the Bronx Zoo for free admission day on my lunch break which turned out to last about 4 hours...whoops lol. It’s always cool to check out the massive beasts, for example Frenzy Benz’s relatives etc. I got to see a sea lion show and just a bunch of other lazy animals laying around. The word is that the zoo keepers lock up the cool animals for the free admission days. I was looking forward to seeing the Madagascar creatures perform but i’ll have to toss in the $15 for such action.

I’ve been trying to keep my flipcam on hand just so I have random things to shoot and eventually edit and make into a “Summer 2KTeN” video and break it up into portions so I can track back on how epic this summer is going and will be. I have to get going though as one of my writer/producer buddies is sitting here with me and is anxious to get back to work on these here projects. My next blog entry i’ll be talking about how the Blackmaiin will not be at ArtsFest PSU this year. I threw in the towel lol.

K BYEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment