Tuesday, July 20, 2010

EA Sports...It's in the Game


The time has come. My mostest favorite-ist video game in the whole wide world is now in my hands. NCAA 2011. This game has been in my system for over 10 years with the exception of last season’s. And by system I mean gaming system and not any other weird way some of you sickos may want to think lol. Anyway, this game has usually been my overall deciding factor in plans of most times. I remember last year when it was released I was excited to get it but I was working the typical full time job and I didn’t want something to keep me up past my bed time since this game does get addicitve.

Last year I took the high road and pushed it aside for any long term mental damage and spent the $65 probably more relevant things such as alcohol and women. No but really, this game will make decisions and change my mood at times. There are some instances where I’ll want to go out on a Thursday night to celebrate because in the video game I defeated an arch rival or I will turn down a party because I lost by a field goal. I’m telling you, it’s so corny but it’s something I believe in and you can’t fight your emotions right? In past years I remember (and you can ask my college roommates) I would consider my recruits in the game as real people. I’d give em backgrounds, likes and dislikes pretty much like creating characters who were believable.

Maybe that's what this game does for me...I get to choose what these characters and decide who does what, much like writing a script . It’s my own little world and i’m running the show. Well, yea that’s all I wanna talk about BUT this game can easily take over my liiiiiife so if in any case I’m not doing anything productive, you can contact EA Sports because I will probably be in a room glued to a PS3 controller and a tv living in a fantasy world.

K BYEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment