Friday, July 9, 2010

No More Festies :(

ArtsFest 2010 whooohooo!!! Oh wait, wait...I threw in the towel for such events. Being up in State College for just 18 hours I couldn't’t wait to get out of the area. I was starting to see the flyer's and cars rolling into town to set up for the weekend. I was worried that if I stayed any longer I’d get caught up in the vibe and purchase 3 bottles of hard liquor and call for 3 more days off lol. It’s always great to get back to see all my old teammates and all but I’ll save that for the regular season where it’s a much more controlled environment. I will say there are only two reasons why I couldn't’t be up there this year and probably never again for Festies. #1 I would now be the old guy at the parties/bars and clearly I can’t do that. I’d be the asshole who would get drunk and start telling stories like (back in my day) or something stupid along those lines and I refuse to be that guy. #2 Lulu’s, which use to be my favorite place in the entire world and it now ceases to exist. I’d then be a lost cause, there is another place “The Den” which I love also but it’s really hard going to the same place on consecutive nights UNLESS it’s Lulu’s.

Anyway, that’s all I have to say about that lol. OHH and I’m kind of upset about all these damn savages talking about LeBron making a bad move and all...seriously the only people complaining are clearly not and never have been real athletes. Maybe a little classless with the whole hour show thing, a simple Tweet of Facebook status update.

K BYEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment