Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Straight Coolness


Tell me why I’ve been feeling so cool lately. It could be because of the new beard or the maniac dance moves or the outrageous views from certain rooftop venues or even the outdoor meals at fine restaurants or being baseline of an awesome basketball game. These are all events that occurred in the past four consecutive days. I said to my self “my low self esteem is at its all time high” lol. Honestly though, this summer so far has been the best one yet. I feel the most mature of all but that comes with age and experience. I remember last summer I was just a kid searching for the next mediocre thing to do and bailing out by 10pm due to work the next day. Now I feel like a new man who just exited a long relationship and is on the prowl for only the good shiznit.

I would get into every event that took place but it would take me forever to do so, I suggest following me on twitter to get in the action. I had a few minutes to write today so I just wanted to show some blog love. I will be making a video of the Basketball game later this week hopefully and will be posting it everywhere so you all get a chance to see it. I’ll holler...

K BYEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment