Tuesday, June 1, 2010

We Made It =)



After a nice 3 months of studying, creating and preparing for a future in filmmaking, the big day has come. We had our final films screened and then received our diplomas. This program was called a “workshop” but I look at it as so much more than that. It was an opportunity to share ideas with others who have the same mind set as your own. I have to admit, it was pretty cool to see what we created on a big screen. Sure i’ve done work that could be seen on a television, but it’s so much cooler watching on a movie theatre screen with a bunch of other people present. In such a short time I feel like I learned so much and have gotten enough compliments as well as no-no’s to ingest and take it from there. When I was accepted into the program it was only to get an inside look on what I needed to do so I could complete the documentary (DC-17) The classes created a whole new flood gate though, opening my imagination to something on another level. I understand that this business is a challenge, but that’s what I love. Nothing should ever come easy and if it does, what’s the glory in that? I’m looking forward to working with my classmates in the near future with shorts and films just to combine our skills and create possible masterpieces later in liiiiife.

Here are 2 of the shorts I directed in school

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MZXD9MqDic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc535h51ogg


K BYEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment