Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Out Of The Mountains...


Ok ok, soooo the Black is Back. After a great 7 days of relaxation in the mountains I’m back into the swing of things. Well, not exactly the “swing” of things yet but back in the neighborhood. When I went away I took in the sights while being elevated in the mountains and just trying to get in touch with mother nature and all. Since it rained 92% of the time I took advantage of basic cable and cheap beer.

With my final draft application open and no phone service I just went ahead and started writing anything and everything that came to mind. A couple of scenes from my movies here and there, a few shorts and random scenes aka the works. Once I was completely isolated I basically said F**K the rules and I’ll free ball it lol. No schedule, no time limits just whatever the F I wanted to do and log it on paper. After every night I would just make a short video talking about what I accomplished on that day. Needless to say most of these videos were done between 4 and 5am so I was pretty much wrecked at these times haha. After reading and watching what was done I was pretty surprised on how much stuff made sense to my sober eye.

I did have the chance to go hiking one day and made it up to the highest point of Massachusetts. That was also a small accomplishment, being that I was wearing sandals and a cut off tee-shirt during a three minute hail storm. Altogether the trip was great, Frenzy also had a pretty decent time I believe. In any case I would make a photo album of the pictures I took. HA! of course I’m gonna do that BUT i’ll also make a video sometime this week with the pix and a cute song in the background. Until next time.........

K BYEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment