Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Take Me Away, A Sweet Escape haha


With a long, productive 3 months of being in film school and working a little bit I decided I’ll need a pre-game get away after classes end. Where will I go do you ask? Hancock, Mass. yes that is correct. Frenzy and I will be taking a little vacation/writing escapade away from the craziness of the city. I heard the words before “A true artist must isolate himself.” Now of course I’m not the kind of guy who can do that “long term” so I feel a place not too far away with indoor pools and mountains, I will be able to go into complete (solo mode) and get my screenplays going.
I have come up with 12 different ideas that I am going to write but I will be working on 3-5 at a time. It sounds like a lot maybe but when you are awake all the time, it gives A LOT of time to brainstorm and jot notes down almost every few minutes. I feel like I’ve learned a great amount about filmmaking in these past 3 months and realize it is an incredible challenge, though I am 100% up for it.
I was always okay with being criticized about my work so I have never been real shy on showing something I created. I actually might have to take that back lol, I did create a trailer for the DC-17 documentary but only showed it to a few people just to get opinions and comments on how to make it better. After creating something I feel it’s best to get a small audience reaction and ask “what could be changed and what caught your attention” blah blah blah but eventually I will post it with some fixings lol. Well anyway my next post will probably be about what plans are in store for this summer and/or some of the screenplays I will be working on because 1 is very very very funny =) Stay Tuned

K BYEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment