Tuesday, April 27, 2010

After 7 Years...DAMN


As I sit at my desk and read my facebook news feed I couldn't help but notice all of the pictures flowing around from this past weekends festivities up at my Alma Mater. It looked like a hell of a time during Blue White weekend at Penn State. After 7 long years of religiously being involved with that weekend, I decided to take a break from it this year. It's not like I'm against it or anything, but I feel like i've ran my course at that school. Of course things would have been different if my favorite club "LuLu's" was still open and my former roomies were in attendance, but that wasn't the case. I think I dedicated about 5-7 minutes of my time glancing at pictures saying in my head "oh man, that looked fun" but the whole process of driving there and driving back was not in my tank.

With film school coming upon the final month, I decided to stay in the city and attempt to get some work done and attend the Tribecca film festival for a day or two. It was a decent weekend for the most part with a few parties and of course some random experiences but that's what I live for. Anyway I just wanted to state that if I ever do go to PSU again it will never amount to the fun I've had when I was a student there because times like those can never be repeated.

I also wanted to congratulate my former teammates and friends who made it on to an NFL roster this past weekend. It definitely is an exciting journey for them and for me to say "I played with those guys" (no homo) but all in all it's now time for them to do what they love AND get a little change for it at the next level. That is what I learned to do in my profession =). I say to them all good luck and keep on trucking. My next blog will be focusing on how and what I intend on doing post Film School and the few risks I'm willing to take to make it far in this gotdamn industry...Hollywood, here comes the Blackmaiin "RAWRRR" haha

K BYEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment