Thursday, April 15, 2010

Go Yankees!


So yesterday I went to my first Yankee game of the season. This was a different sort of event for me. I decided to get myself a cheap ticket and since it was a day game I tried to advance to the more expensive seats. Turns out my confidence and boy band-ish looks didn't do much justice for long. I proceeded to go down to the company seats behind home plate and I got a chance to sit for about 5 minutes until an usher asked for my ticket. I didn't even respond so I just walked out and went into the handicap section where I started a conversation with a man in those seats. Being at games alone has it's advantages because it's much easier to be sneaky and bounce around. I enjoyed the game for the 6 inning I was there but became tired quickly of the $10 beers and not being a true fan so I bounced. Next time I go to a Yankee game will be a night one so I can capture a few good pictures and post them because that is what I like to do for fun. A lot will be going down for the end of this week & weekend so I will attempt to post a cool story about the adventures. Until then....BYEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment