Monday, April 12, 2010

It's About Damn Time ;)

http://web.me.com/blackmaiin/Blackmaiin.com/Home.html


The website is officially here!!! it took a long time of procrastinating and staring at an empty page. Since I did the site on my Mac, I really couldn’t make it look like the original drawings i made a while back. It doesn’t really matter, as long as I got it started. The website features all of the projects I am currently working on and more pages will be coming soon. The main reason for this site is to display all of my ideas and the progress of them. I will “try” to upload new items everyday so I can keep people entertained. Other than that School is a little over a quarter done and my filmmaking skills are increasing. My first project for class didn’t come out as I expected but that’s the beauty of film. It can look a certain way but I can always say “I purposely made it look like that as the director” haha we’ll there’s some more cool stuff going on this week so I’ll try and keep you readers posted as I am usually awake 21 hours a day lol
K BYYYEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment