Saturday, May 15, 2010

I Love Summertime BUT I Hate Ugly Feet


Summer...it’s just around the corner. I’m thinking this summer may be the best one yet. With most of my perspectives in order I feel like I can cut loose in a more mature way this year. The past few summers after graduation were so-so with nothing really to look forward to. Now I have more friends in the city and we decided to make a bucket list. Odds are we will probably accomplish about 10% of the ideas that were put in their but no one really cares lol. This summer also draws many many film opportunities for our “Roomies” sitcom and my “Mockumentary” which I will explain soon. I don’t plan on doing much “work” this summer just writing, filming, and having fun in a low budget type fashion. I promised myself that this year I will attempt to keep myself looking decent enough to walk around in sandals without socks and possibly a sleeveless t-shirt.

The one thing I hope to do this summer is head out to the Hamptons for a few days. I went there once in high school for a show “Say What Karaoke” which was real fun because I got the chance to hang out with celebs and watch people sing random songs on the beach. I have a couple of vacations on the brink so I want to take full advantage of everything I am able to do.

To all of my readers, I appreciate you taking the time to read this random crap of mine and I will continue to entertain as well as I can =) K BYEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment