Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Time Is Now - Documentary (Update)


This film is taking a little longer to finish than I anticipated. I just wanted to let everyone know when I began shooting this Documentary I literally had no experience in how to shoot/develop/edit a film. You can say I’ve been learning along the way. With help from professionals on other projects I worked on, i’m taking notes on a constant basis.

What I plan to do with this film is finish creating 5 different cuts and screen each one with a different audience once they’re completed. By getting reactions from the survey cards I created I will then put the opinions and my thoughts into one final version.

Once the final draft is complete I have to go through the distribution part which will be intense because of the legal portion and where it will be seen. I know a film doesn’t become a movie until it hits an actual theater so that’s my goal. Locking down a theater in NYC and one in State College, PA will be the foist.

Tomorrow i’ll be talking about a new project I’ll be producing this year talking movie reviews with one of my sidekicks Mr. Totes.

K BYEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment