Thursday, January 20, 2011

Television Rules the Nation (Winter Shows)


These are the new shows I decided to tune in to this season. Shameless, a show about a drunk father and his six kids who pretty much are the trash family with class. Being Human is the show with 3 roommates and 1 is a vampire, 1 a werewolf and 1 a ghost and they all live together in an apartment in Boston. Next is The Cape, a show about a cop who was set up for multiple crimes and is now fighting back justice with a magical cape. After the first episode I’m not so sure I’ll be able to make it through an entire season. I was very interested when I read the pilot a few months back but after watching I uhhhh may have to make a switch. Million Dollar Money Drop is THE corniest game show ever but I love it. The purpose of the game is to make it through 8 rounds and keeping as much of the 1million dollars you start out with in the beginning. Fairly Legal airs tonight on USA. Honestly, the only reason I’m tuning into this show is because the lead is smokin’ and she wears court room attire AND she’s had a few one liners in movies I enjoy and I’ve always said “when will this woman get a lead” and voila she’s coming on tonight.

All these shows are the new ones I’ve decided to take a chance on so that I can keep my nightly tv/Frenzy time in order. There are many other shows I tune into but I just wanted to share the ones I’ve taken interest in for the winter season.

K BYEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment