Monday, January 10, 2011

Black & White: It's Just Movies


Coming into this new year the foist thing I decided to do was give my apartment a swift cleaning. Going through desk drawers and shelves on book cases. I came across an abundance of game and movie tickets. The games are of course very fun to be at BUT I find it more entertaining to be in the movie theaters watching each and every flick that comes out, or at least as many as possible.

This year what we hope to do is start up a review type web show on films we see. We meaning one of my sidekicks Mr. Lawrence Toscano who usually joins me in the theaters to catch many movies. Last year I saw over 30 films in theaters and this year I plan on doing much more than that and with our movie experiences we’ll share our outlook on each movie with a rating and our opinion if it’s worth a watch.

I pretty much have the structure written out so far but now it’s time for us to get our asses back in the theater. I’m a camera shy type person so I won’t be posting any videos alone “ugly face” so from now on I’ll give a written review on each film I see alone on my website. Each webisode will go no longer than 5minutes so it’ll be bearable.

Welp, it’s about time to hit the ol’ dusty trail...i’ll be back later this week so stay tuned

K BYEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment