Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Now Back To Me


It has been WAY too long. Seriously, two months and no blog updates is completely unacceptable on my part. I am truly sorry for that. Lets just cut to the chase and get you updated on these past 60 something days...i’ve worked on two films and got the opportunity to learn a lot on both sets. It was an awesome experience and a great way to progress in my filmmaking technique. The first film “The Other Soldier” and the second “In The Family”. I was at Penn State for the Michigan game and had my first encounter with Four Loko which will never happen again. I saw a friend of mine perform at the Joyce Theater in an off Broadway play. I also got myself back to the gym and attended a night club to dance with $9 beers in hand. A lot has been going on BUT now it’s back to me. Back in the office now & off the radar (for the most part) but feeling more confident in my work so that will help me move forward. I will try to have updates on liiiiife at least once a week. I will get in another update on Friday and find a random topic to chat about. All is well over here and I hope all of you readers are doing great also.

K BYEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment