Friday, November 19, 2010

Weekend Update

How’s everyone doing this Friday? I was having a very good and productive day until BOOM! I hit a mental wall. It could probably be because I was on the phone with a college roommate last night/this morning while watching Batman & Robin and commenting on every corny line of dialogue but who knows. SO you’re probably wondering what’s on tap for the Big Guy’s weekend, ooo you don’t care? I am gonna tell you anyways (i’m in a great mood as most of you can tell already) this evening I’ll be attending the Coaches vs. Cancer basketball tournament at MSG with a fellow bro and we’ll be watching Pitt vs Texas, should be interesting. My only concern is will they be serving alcohol during a college event? only time will tell...Afterwards probably a typical night out on the town for a little bit then home to watch my Avatar Uncut DVD.

Saturday will be a Solo Brolo one as I have set up my normal massage appointment along with a FAT breakfast at 7A before the PSU 12pm kick-off. I was actually on the brink of going to the game but there were too many things that needed to be done before departure and I wasn’t up for that rush since i’m all old now. I'll watch the game with Frenzy Benz & a nice mini keg of Heineken.

Sunday Funday is typical of course...Jets vs. Texans game followed by a possible movie (Due Date) then a whole new lineup of Animation Domination. The weather is looking good for all three days so that’s always a positive.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend and if you see me around say HIIIIII

K BYEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment