Monday, September 13, 2010

I Made It!



Well well well, I made it through the month of August without drinking a single sip of beer. The challenge was pretty much useless but I like to do things out of the ordinary and this was something I didn't think I could do BUT I did it. The hardest part of the challenge was being down in Miami and only drinking liquor. I figured i’d give up as early as two weeks through but I stuck it out and i’m proud.
Last month I felt like I had a lot more energy and more refreshed every morning. Sleeping came a little easier but who knows if it was more of a mental thing or a health factor. Well this quick little blip was to let everyone know I made it 31 days without having my beloved brewskies. Now it’s back to beer with meals for the most part but I won’t be going overboard anymore on this high calorie drinks.

K BYEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment