Thursday, August 5, 2010

No Beahz?


This month, and this month only ladies and gentlemen i’m on a mission. A super challenge of which many don’t believe I can do. I will go the entire month of august without drinking a beer. Yes I’ve said it, the man who loves to have a beer with any meal (including breakfast) is giving it a month off.

Now this isn’t any typical challenge because beer is something that I love. It’s social abilities, the taste and the cool names and the ways I can hold them lol. It will be one of my toughest personal challenges to date. Usually i will challenge myself to weekly bearable things but I want to one up myself and see if I have enough self control.

There are pros and cons about this event. The good thing is that I will surely lose some weight because beer is a huge huge part of my untamed diet so that's a good thing. The cons are that I will either not be able to hang out in beer drinking groups nor will I be able to respond to the comment “what kind of beer is ya havin mr. black” in any sufficient way & of course no beer pong :( I can go with my old school response and just say “I have an ulcer” but then drinking straight vodka wouldn't cure that lol.

This month will surely be entertaining to see if i can keep up with the task. Of course I told my friends about what I was doing and all of them said NO WAY it’s possible, but those two words put together to me just transforms into “Watch Me” haha, well stay tuned till the end of the month when i give my true results.

Next entry i’ll be talking about dedication to friendships, old & new.

K BYEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment