Monday, August 16, 2010

I Love Me Some Tasty Food


If you are friends with me on facebook, you may notice the frequent picture posts and in that case you notice the food pictures I post. Clearly I love food and I love to eat out...at restaurants lol. For some reason it’s the toughest thing for me to go an entire week without going to a random restaurant. Usually I plan to eat in a different neighborhood at least once a week. Since I am frequently location scouting I take the liberty of checking out restaurants that look cool in general areas. At that point it’s time for me to jot down the name and address then head straight to my Zagat guide and see what the place has on the menu. When the time comes to eat and I have a craving for a certain kind of food...BOOM I look at my list and then I venture out. I don’t know if its 100% the food I love, but it’s fun being at new places. I always notice the looks from the regulars, probably thinking “what is this dark black giant doing here” haha but i’m in there for a new/different taste of the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment