Monday, December 27, 2010

Snowed In


It’s Monday December 27th and most of us in the Tri-State area were snowed in today. I made the attempt to leave my apartment earlier but was knocked clean on my face by the wind of mother nature. 20” of snow is way beyond my limits of being outdoors and when you add 50 mph winds it’s definitely a no-no and I immediately went back inside. SO you may wonder, what did I do all day? I sat my ass in my room while talking and reading on the Internet all day. I also watched basic cable for about 12 hours and realized how much I despise the State Farm guy who is an almost look-alike of Charlie Sheen. Days like these remind me of high school when you would know a day would be cancelled so you’re allowed to stay up late because the news and weather channel guarantee intense conditions. I just felt like updating my blog for today and I hope everyone was able to stay warm up north and for my other buddies down in Florida right now, I do envy you haha. My next blog will probably talk about the holiday season and some other random stuff but who the hell knows when i’ll update again.


K BYEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment