Friday, July 17, 2009

I won't ever forget...


A lot of people may think that some things aren't possible and like to have doubts, those are the people that don't succeed and make excuses. On Wednesday, July 15th I got a few minutes to meet with Spike Lee and talk to him one on one about my film "The Time Is Now". Due to me being a businessman I won't go into direct details but I can say that I planted the seed and that's what matters. It's not all about who you know, it's about who knows you as well and I am an enforcer so that makes an impression. I don't think there is anyone my age who will ever have the guts and determination to set up a meeting with such a big shot. That's the spirit and passion for my goals I was born with and with every step I take it makes me feel the urge to push and work harder because I have that self motivation...anyway it was an awesome experience and the filming/editing has been going along quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment